Java continues to be a language of choice for many programmers and MySQL ranks as one of the most popular relational database management systems.
Getting started with Java and MySQL.
Our coding environment for working with Java and MySQL includes the following:
- IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate – Java IDE available from JetBrains.com
- MySQL Workbench for Windows
- Navicat for MySQL
- MySQL Connector
- JavaFX (Gluon)
- Install Creator 2 or Install Creator 2 Pro
- Zetcode offers a fast paced “MySQL Java Tutorial“.
- MySQL Database Setup – JavaFX Registration Form (JavaGuides.net)
- MySQL Database Create JavaFX Login Form (JavaGuides.net)